Saturday 29 September 2018

How to get rid of a single entry of the windows explorer context menu that is permanently displayed?



I have a very strange problem. For some hours now a single entry of the windows explorer's context menu (actually the "Copy" entry) is permanently displayed. It's top most in the z Buffer obviously since it overlays all other windows. I killed all running explorer processes but the entry stays visible. Any idea how to get rid of it short from logging out and back in?



Answer



Ok, got it. Had to kill dwm.exe via the task manager. Meh... Sorry to bother.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...