Friday 28 September 2018

microsoft excel - How to remove duplicate rows based on some columns


I have a excel sheet which contains duplicate rows


I want to remove a row if its A C D E F columns are same (Ignore B while calculating duplicates but remove it while removing a row)


At the moment it ignores B while comparison as well as deletion.



Answer



In Excel 2013



  1. Select all Data

  2. Select Data Tab -> Remove duplicates

  3. Check 'My columns have headers' if your data has column headers.

  4. Uncheck all columns you would NOT like to use in comparison

  5. Press OK


Done


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...