Friday 28 September 2018

windows - Good two/multiple-way file synchronization software


Possible Duplicate:
Which is the best application to Sync two folders?



I like to synchronize mostly media files (music, videos, DVD images, etc..) back and forth from my internal computer hard drive to the external disk.


Currently I use Dropbox 2GB to sync my documents, some music and other small files .. but Dropbox uploads the files to the internet.


Since my media files are huge in size, I'd like a Dropbox-like offline solution. Bonus points for being able to sync between multiple locations (eg: internal HD, 2 external HDs .. all in sync).


Does such a software exist for Windows? I am even willing to pay for a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...