Sunday 10 June 2018

windows 8.1 - Disable buttons area - Asus Elan touchpad

The problem is that the left-button and right-button are also included in the touch surface. I found out that this question is common, but I didn't find a solution for Windows(8.1) and Elan(touchpad hardware). Only for Synaptics(another touchpad hardware). I have tried to download latest driver from Elan. It doesn't have a disabling option for that issue.


Refer:


xorg: disable touch sensitivity on clickpad button area on Elantech clickpad


Disable the touchpad buttons from scrolling my mouse


http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/elan-touchpad-any-way-to-disable-certain-area.730285/


Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...