Saturday 16 June 2018

windows 7 - Share internet connection via Ethernet and WiFi

I have the following configuration:


Box 1. Running Win 7, connected to the Internet via Eth0. Has one wireless network adapter and one another ethernet adapter (say, Eth1).


Box 2. Running Win XP, has one ethernet adapter.


I'd like to share Internet connection of the Box 1 with Box 2 via cable and have box 1 also sharing the Internet with other wireless devices. I don't want to buy any additional hardware. Is it possible?


PS: Sorry if I'm unclear. I merely know nothing about NAT and network administration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...