Saturday 16 June 2018

networking - How can I protect my windows host PC when it's added in company AD domain?

I have a windows 7 PC with Avast Free Antivirus and default windows Firewall. I need my PC to be registered in my work domain to use network resources. But I think that it's like giving the keys to the system admin to my computer. He may know :



  • what's in my computer (OS, software, files, documents, etc....)

  • which websites I visit


Brief,... I think putting my PC in the work domain is like installing TeamViewer in the background and sys admins can do what ever they want.


I know this is not entirely true. But I'm looking for way for PROTECTING MY PRIVACY as much as possible ;



  • should I create a new windows account specific for work ?

  • should I set specific firewall rules for that account ?

  • should I use proxy like Tor of something else ?

  • etc ...

  • what could I do ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...