Tuesday 5 June 2018

ffmpeg - Overlay one video on to another

I want to overlay one video on to another.I have two videos with same time duration.


Aim is to make upper video little transparent so that one can see whats happening in background video.


I've tried below command :


String command="ffmpeg -y -i /sdcard/videokit/two.mp4 -i /sdcard/videokit/inone.mp4 -filter_complex [0:v][1:v]overlay=100:100:eof_action=pass[v] -map [v] /sdcard/videokit/output.mp4";

In this command upper video isn't matching(In context of height and width) with video at back.


Confusion : There may be a possibility that background video wont have same height width as upper video cause it comes dynamically in that case how should I manage..!!!


Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...