Saturday 5 May 2018

windows 8 - Printer prints a blank page after every first page

I have new computer using Windows 8 and for some reason ever since I installed drivers for printers on it, it prints a blank page after the first page every time.


Like, the thing I wanted to print does get printed all right but there is this extra page and I have no idea why -.-


Also, when I wanted to print a two sided page, it printed on one side, then it took paper in to print on the other side but it printed a blank page and as if it broke the chain of printing on two sides, it didn't even take the paper inside for next pages.


Does anyone have an idea how to fix this? Because it is pretty annoying, I even tried to reinstall drivers but it didn't help.


I think there might be a problem with settings or something but I am not sure where exactly to look nor what to look for :x


In case you guys needed to know, the printers are HP LJ 1320n and HP LJ 1160 and my computer is Asus T100TA and it runs Win 8.1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...