Monday 7 May 2018

ssh - How to copy a file using pscp through an intermediary gateway server hop

I have a linux jump box between me and a remote server. I have seen a few posts on how to do this with scp (e.g. here), but I am on a Windows box, so the situation is slightly different. I want to copy a file from my local windows machine, through a server setup as a gateway between the two. I should be able to do a multi-hop through the intermediate server. So something like this:


A -> B -> C


I don't want to copy the file to B, then log into B and copy the file again. I'd like to be able to run pscp on a number of files to copy them over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...