Tuesday 1 May 2018

networking - How to find out the Wi-Fi password once already connected?

I'm using my home network, but I am not an administrator and did not set up the network either.


As far as I can tell, the network is connected and there's a passcode to enter, but I am always automatically connected. When I go to see the connection/network properties, it asks me to re-confirm it, so it won't let me see what was used to connect to it in the first place (while it's connected or not).


Can anyone tell me how to find out the exact password from the computer/Windows itself?


It seems very ridiculous that I can connect but I can't simply obtain the passcode. What's to hide? The WPA-2 code is already obtained, so if I'm connected, it's assumed I would know it and no need to hide it.


Windows XP SP 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...