Tuesday 8 May 2018

iso image - Windows 10 Insider ISO download


I just wanted to download the latest version of Windows 10 Insider Preview from https://insider.windows.com/, but when I click on the "PC" button, it takes me to an error website which says



We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available.



Is it just broken for the moment or don't they provide the ISO for download any more?


I only have the very first version of Windows 10 on DVD and must have cleaned up any ISOs to save disk space.


I am not looking for the latest official version. I am participating in Windows Insider since 01/2015 and I definitely want the Insider build.



Answer



You can download the Windows Insider ISOs from this website after logging in with your Microsoft account that is assigned to the Insider Program.


enter image description here


enter image description here


When builds move to slow ring, new ISOs for newer RS2 Builds will be published on this website.


Now Microsoft provides Build 14931 from RS2 branch as ISO on the page:


enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...