Sunday 6 May 2018

firefox - is there a way to split a single browser's window/tab into 2 viewing areas?


I have to frequently visit a webpage that contains a table with thousands of lines. The first row contains the names of the columns. Many of the columns are numerical values.


Once you scroll/page down, the first line is gone, and with it the headers.


Is there a way to horizontally split a Firefox/Explorer window, so that in the upper part you keep the first row with the columns' names, and you scroll up/down the lower window?


I don't have control over the design of the website.


Thanks.



Answer



You could try the Split Browser addon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...