Wednesday 14 March 2018

windows xp - Why does my computer erratically scroll up and down?

I am running Windows XP with SP3 on a 2002 Gateway machine.


For the last few days I have experienced the problem of erratic scrolling that seems to have a mind of its own. If I am on a window with a scroll bar, the window scrolls up and down the page erratically, often when I have not initiated it. I am not sure but think this started following a routine Windows Update. It is doing it now as I type this. It is totally distracting to being able to do anything while it is occurring. It does it a while then there are occasional pauses in the scrolling then it starts up again.


Any suggestions on fixing this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...