Wednesday 14 March 2018

networking - In windows 8, my proxy server settings get enabled automatically, how do I turn this off?

I have a new laptop running windows 8, the proxy settings get enabled randomly and I can't use Internet explorer at that point. I have to manually turn off the proxy each time. I've gone through Internet options -> connections -> LAN settings -> advanced -> ( I delete everything in the boxes), I then get a popup saying "do you want to turn off the proxy connection", I select yes.


After restarting the computer it's fine for a day or two and all those delete settings reappear in the proxy server box. How can I turn them off?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...