Thursday 15 March 2018

windows 7 - Any Spotify tweaks with keyboard shortcut to 'star' tracks?

I'm a premium subscriber of Spotify and an obsessive productivity geek.


One thing that really annoys me is that there isn't a keyboard shortcut to 'star' a track (I.e add a track to favourites). I like to leave Spotify radio on while I'm working and every now and again I have to tab over and right click on the track then select 'Star' whenever I hear a song I really like.


Are there any Spotify tweaks/plugins out there that will allow me to 'star' tracks with a keyboard shortcut?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...