Tuesday 20 March 2018

windows 10 - Settings app options don't appear in search results on win10


When using search (by pressing the win button and writing my query) I don't seems to get results from the settings (the one with the gray background):


Settings app


For example, if I search for mouse I get the control panel Mouse settings:


Search results for mouse


But if I search for windows update or bluetooth I don't get any results:


search results for windows update


Searh results for bluetooth


Meanwhile, searching for cortana settings (which shows directly in the search window) seems to be fine:


Search results for cortana


I have rebuilt my index but it does not seem to have changed anything. It currently looks like this:


Search index


Anyone have any tips on how to fix it?



Answer



Updating to Threshold 2 (Windows 10 November update) seems to have fixed it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...