Monday 12 March 2018

license - How to remove or deactivate my windows 7 licence on one computer and use it on another


Possible Duplicate:
When installing Windows 7 or Vista, does the language, version, architecture (64-bit or 32-bit) or source (OEM, retail, or MSDN) matter?



I want to remove my windows 7 genuine licence from one computer and install windows 7 on another computer using the same licence key. I know the licence is somehow locked to the hardware of the original computer - but is there a way to uninstall the windows licence, so it can be re-used, and locked to new hardware?


(The original PC will go back to XP)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...