Monday 12 February 2018

Auto-applying a style in Word

Lets say that I have a large word document (100+ pages) and I'd like to build a table of contents.


The first line of each page has the section heading I want, but the style that I'm using to build my TOC has been inconsistently applied.


Is there any way I can automatically apply a style to the first line of every page, or maybe to all text with font size > 14?


About Macros: I'm personally cool with solutions that require a Macro (I don't know word macros, but I'm a programmer by trade so I imagine I could figure it out). I'd like to be able to show this to people who aren't programmers though, so a non-macro solution would be optimal.


Version: Ideally, something that works in 2003 and 2007, but something that works in either one of those would be an improvement on the status quo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...