Tuesday 20 February 2018

Gamepad prevents screensaver from starting on Windows 10


Since I've upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10, the screensaver doesn't start anymore, and the screen never goes into standby when my gamepad is plugged (even idle) into the computer. "Allow this device to wake the computer" is unchecked in the gamepad's properties.


Disabling the gamepad from the Device Manager works as a workaround, but I would prefer a solution that doesn't involve disabling or unplugging.



Answer



Updating Windows 10 to version 1511 (build 10586.3) solved the problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...