Thursday 22 February 2018

html - Save static version of a webpage to be available offline

Is there a way to save a webpage as static HTML, available for offline viewing, editing etc.?


I want to remove all JavaScript files. Leave only HTML, CSS and images.


For example, if this web page has a Facebook Like button, I want the image of the button to be part of the HTML as a regular image (and not be loaded as some JavaScript code runs after I load the page).


I'm trying to prepare a webpage for an offline demo. When I use the standard "save as HTML complete" like tools, all the JavaScript is saved as well, and when viewed offline, all the dynamic content is blanks.


Note- I don't expect the dynamic content to work, of course, with no JavaScript. I just want the web page to LOOK as though it was just loaded from the interwebs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...