Tuesday 27 February 2018

windows 7 - How to disable autocorrect in IE10?




Possible Duplicate:
Disable spell checking in Internet Explorer 10 (Windows 8)



I installed the IE10 beta on Windows 7. It has an annoying autocorrect feature like the one in MS Word that messes up everything I write. How do I disable it?



Answer




  • Open IE10, then go to Tools » Internet Options » Programs.

  • Click on the Manage add-ons button

  • Select Spelling Correction

  • At the bottom of the screen, Uncheck Enable spelling correction

  • Click on the Close button to close the Manage add-ons screen

  • Click on the OK button to close the "Internet Options" screen.


Now you can type without being bothered by auto-correction!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...