Sunday 25 February 2018

text editors - Notepad autosave that doesn't switch tabs / notepad++ equivalent

I like notepad++ because it's nice and minimal, but it bothers me that Notepad++ has no autosave. I looked into plugins and found this one:


http://sourceforge.net/projects/notepad-plus/forums/forum/482781/topic/3983315


Unfortunately, this plugin scrolls to the top of the file / switches to the first tab when it does its magic. This is highly disruptive. Is anyone away of a better autosave for notepad++?


Failing that, what other super-light weight text editors do people use? (I mostly need it for Python/HTML/CSS/Javascript; I really like syntax highlighting and (un)commenting codeblocks)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...