Tuesday 20 February 2018

windows 8.1 - How do I remap Home Button key with Escape key on Apple keyboard?

I bought a bluetooth keyboard for $13, and it's pretty good except instead of the Esc key, there's a little square and it opens up Internet Explorer when it's pressed! I've tried 3 key remapping programs, and NONE worked, they either say that the key is not supported or it's disabled... I have no idea what to do, I am a gamer so the Esc key is crucial for me.


This is a picture of it:


Keyboard


On KeyTweak, it wouldn't even fetch the key in KeyMapper it would just open a new browser window. I've tried pressing Function and that Esc button, control and the escape button, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...