Friday 23 February 2018

windows 7 - what is the path of the recycle bin directory?

I dragged a file to the recycle bin a few days ago. I have Windows 7 premium on a 245 GB partition, a 240 GB SSD, and a 250 SSD. And somewhere in the past few days I incidentally installed Delta Search. I know I should remove it right away, but I just switched to Windows on the partition of a 3.5 1 TB drive and would like to restore that file and deal with the malware after Christmas is over.


I'm pretty sure I know what drive that deleted files should be on, but what is the real name of the recycle directory and exactly where is it located? In other words, if I know the name of the drive what would the rest of the path look like so I can just paste it in my Explorer window and change the drive letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...