Friday 5 January 2018

Windows MediaPack not correctly installed


I was trying to install the Windows Media Pack for my Windows 10 Pro N Edition, which was necessary after updating to Version 1511.


The problem is now, that the MediaPack was successfully installed, but there are no new MediaFeatures listed in "Turn Windows features on or off", which means that i dont have access to the Media Player, nor cant i uninstall the Media Pack to try again. Windows does not allow me to reinstall the MediaPack as shown in the picture below.


Does anybody know how to solve this? Thx in advance.


enter image description here enter image description here


Uninstalling


Uninstalling KB3010081 via cmd gives me the following error:


enter image description here



Answer



There is a newer version of Media Feature PackKB3133719. It should fix the issues with your current installation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...