Tuesday 2 January 2018

windows 7 - Run As Administrator Shortcut Without Password Prompt

I have installed a program on Windows 7 that needs Admin rights to run properly. When running on Windows XP; I used the runas command with the savecred switch to create a shortcut that opened the application and run as Administrator without prompting for a password.


I have tried the most options found on the internet with the properties dialogue of the shortcut and messed around with the Scheduled Tasks option, but to no avail.I am running Windows 7 Home Premium, 32-bit.


I have programs installed on my computer that have a Administrator Icon Overlay and seam to run as Admin without prompting for credentials. How can I achieve the same manually?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...