Friday 19 January 2018

spell check - How can I turn off proofing/spellcheck in Word 2010 for a single document?


I have a document that I open/edit often. I want to turn off the spellcheck functionality for this document, but not for all other documents (and I don't want to have to File/Options/Proofing every time I open it).


Is there a way to turn off proofing selectively (i.e., on a per/document basis)?



Answer



I found a better way to do this in Word 2010 after getting so frustrated with this. This is THE way to go if you ask me when working with multiple Styles, etc.



  • Open your document

  • File

  • Options

  • Proofing

  • On the right pane, scroll down

  • Check both checkboxes to enable an Exception for grammar and spelling for your document


enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...