Thursday 4 January 2018

python - Notepad++ how to copy the text (only) which matches the regex expression (not the whole line)

I am looking for a simple way to copy into the clipboard all the "marks" in notepad++.


I found that I could copy the whole line that match the regex using the bookmark option. But I'm looking for a way to copy only the marked text (or the text that matches the regex expression).


The ideal would be to past the output separated by newline (or custom separator).


I looked into TxtFX option without luck. I looked into the plugin/python script lib, is there inside any of those code that could copy the marked text into the clipboard ?


In brief, is there a way to makes it -in one shot- using notepad++?


(I've seen I could do it using SynWrite -using command "Extract strings"- but using notepad++ would be better).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...