Wednesday 17 January 2018

Problem with command line in windows


I copy the cmd.exe to a new location, then I run it to get the current directory location at that folder. But just recently, there is always this message:


Impossibile trovare il testo del messaggio per il numero di messaggio 0x2350 nel file di messaggio per Application.

Impossibile trovare il testo del messaggio per il numero di messaggio 0x2334 nel file di messaggio per Application.

C:\cygwin\home\Hoang>

Someone know how to solve it?



Answer



To open a command prompt at a specfic location, just hold down the Shift key when you right-click on a file or folder, and you should see the Open Command Window Here menu item.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...