Saturday 20 January 2018

org mode - how can I make emacs use other css for orgmode publish


When using orgmode in Emacs, when I publish to HTML it uses a default CSS which doesn't look very nice.


After publishing, I manually jank out the old CSS for a custom one.


Is there a way in Emacs to make it use my other CSS file per default?



Answer



Use the :style parameter in your publishing project. For example:


(setq org-publish-project-alist
'(("Homepage"
:base-directory "~/git/homepage/"
:base-extension "org"
:publishing-directory "~/public_html/"
:publishing-function org-publish-org-to-html
:style "")))

You can also define a per-file option like this:


#+STYLE: 

Do C-h v org-export-html-style TAB TAB to list various options related to the style for HTML export.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...