Thursday 18 January 2018

linux - How to stream video from a source site like YouTube without a GUI?

I need to set up a computer to put video on several screens at the same time. To save as many resources as I can from the original computer (which is getting old), I have two questions:



  • Is it necessary to use a GUI to stream video from a Linux machine?

  • And, if isn't, how do you automate video streaming without a GUI (in Linux)?


I think the screens are gonna be connected to a computer, and playing the stream via YouTube, but is there a way to avoid using a GUI for all of this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...