Tuesday 9 January 2018

installation - Interference When Installing Windows XP

I had several problems on my old pc, so I decided to reinstall Windows XP. The problem is, when it copies the files, I get a lot of errors with Windows XP setup cannot copy file, so I ignore all of them, as enter will not do. Then, when it finishes copying, I get a blue screen of death with the error BAD_POOL_CALLER, with technical information :



STOP 0x000000C2 (0x00000007, 0x00000CD4, 0x00000000, 0xE1EE38E8).



I tried to install from another windows cd and I got the same errors. What should I do? It all started when Windows XP was updating and I accidentally took the PC off the switch. What should I do? Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...