Sunday 2 December 2018

Windows 10 OneDrive files and folder icons are blank and white


I think the problem I am facing is similar to this link but I am only facing it for OneDrive files and folders. Instead of displaying the normal icons, mine are showing a blank white icon as shown here:


enter image description here


How can I get the normal icons back?



Answer



The possible solution I found was just getting onedrive .exe file from Microsoft website, even if you have it already preinstalled on your Windows 10.


Install that file and restart your PC.


I'm glad the icons looks fine now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...