Wednesday 19 December 2018

What is the Windows 7 command-line to remove all remember passwords in Credential Manager?


We can remove remembered/cached passwords via Credential Manager as here and via a command cmdkey as here.


I want to have one command that quickly clear all the passwords. How can we do that?



Answer



for that, you sure need to create a batch file. maybe follwing link will help you on this


This is the similar post. Try it out.


The script


cmdkey.exe /list > "%TEMP%\List.txt"
findstr.exe Target "%TEMP%\List.txt" > "%TEMP%\tokensonly.txt"
FOR /F "tokens=1,2 delims= " %%G IN (%TEMP%\tokensonly.txt) DO cmdkey.exe /delete:%%H
del "%TEMP%\List.txt" /s /f /q
del "%TEMP%\tokensonly.txt" /s /f /q

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...