Tuesday 18 December 2018

How do I delete a user profile on a Windows 7 machine that is part of a domain?


How can I delete the local user profile on a Windows 7 machine that is connected to a Windows Server 2008 domain?


DelProf doesn't seem to exist on Windows 7.



Answer



You can do it with the User Profiles dialog in System Properties:



  • Log in as different user (with admin privileges) than you want to delete

  • Open Properties for Computer

  • Advanced system settings (on the left side)

  • Settings for User Profiles (in the middle)

  • Select the profile you want to delete and click the delete button


Deleting local user profiles


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...