Tuesday 13 November 2018

ocr - Extracting text from a .PDF scanned book



I have a scanned a book in PDF format, but the quality is rather poor:


enter image description here


(The language is Romanian and it's a medical physiology book, in case you were wondering)


I want to extract text from the book (1500 pages) but keep the images the way they are. I really don't think I have any chance to find a solution, so I'll surely buy the book.


On the offchance, is there any powerful software that can do what I'm looking for? It also has to recognize Romanian.



Answer



I bought the book !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...