Sunday 16 September 2018

Complete auto-updating of fresh Windows install

Here's the scenario:


You install Windows 7 There are 4,932 Windows Updates. You install them all. Reboot. Now there's 897 more. Install. Reboot. 332 now. Repeat. 129. Repeat.


OK so I've exaggerated the figures. But I have to hold Windows' hand the whole time. Is there a way on a fresh install to say "Please install all updates as quietly as possible rebooting as many times as you need". I can use control userpasswords2 to make sure it keeps getting back in easily and I don't have to keep typing in the username and password during this process.


So can this be done?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...