Sunday 18 March 2018

windows 7 - How can I detect the amount of memory slots I have?


I know that there used to be a Corsair memory detection tool, but I can no longer find it. I didn't find anything when searching Google.


I would like to scan my machine to know a few things:



  1. How many memory slots I have on my motherboard.

  2. The stats per memory stick I have installed in my machine (i.e. speed and size of each stick)

  3. The maximum allowable size and speed per slot (i.e. my motherboard can manage 4GB per slot, at DDR27600 - if that is even a speed, been a while since I upgraded :|)


I am using Windows XP and 7. Any suggestions?



Answer



Try Speccy Free Edition


.


enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...