Saturday 17 March 2018

networking - Why does my printer Epson printer frequently appear offline?

I've asked about this before My Wireless Epson printer appears offline often, but the problem is bigger than I thought. It appears that my Epson WF-3540 printer always appears offline whenever we reboot any PC/laptop/whatever, cycle the power on the printer or cycle the power on our router. I don't understand why that is, but removing the printer and re-establishing it via it's IP address is getting very tedious. I've reserved the IP address in our router so that it will always have the same IP address, but that doesn't solve anything.


Why do we always have to remove and re-establish that printer? Why does it always appear offline whenever anything happens to any component of our network?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...