Tuesday 6 March 2018

microsoft excel - How to display a scrolling roll of names?

I have to organize a roll call vote with over 100 people.


The next 4 or 5 names must be displayed on a screen, so that voters see their name and prepare to speak up. Ideally, this is a scrolling list that can go faster/slower, or that can be paused/resumed.


How can I do that? With Impress/Powerpoint? Calc/Excel? any another program?


One requirement is for the scrolling list to take little time to prepare. Here's why: while 200 names are registered, only about 100 people will show up. So the scrolling list can be prepared beforehand, but some names will be removed at the last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...