Monday 12 March 2018

macos - Is there a simple way to print multiple images on the same page in Mac OS X?


I'm looking for a simple way to print multiple images on the same page. The default image printing function in Windows lets me select how many images I want on each page. How do I do this on the Mac?


When I select multiple images in the Finder and then File / Print, the Preview app opens and prints just the first selected image. If I try the same one more time, nothing gets printed!



Answer



Open all images you want to print in Preview at the same time (select all, then open). They will be opened in the same window, with a sidebar (similar to a multi-plage PDF).


How to proceed depends on your OS X version.


Printing on Mac OS X Lion and later


Select File » Print and then change Layout » Pages per Sheet.


Print dialog screenshot


Printing on Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and earlier


Select the images you want to print in the sidebar.


Image selection in sidebar screenshot


Then select File » Print Selected Images…. There you can configure to print multiple images per page.


Print dialog screenshot


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...