Wednesday 7 March 2018

How do I find where a local Lotus Notes database is?


If I have a local (i.e. on my disk) Lotus Notes database open, how can I find which directory it's stored in? I am using Lotus Notes 9.



Answer



You can find the path of database by its properties. Right click on it and go to Application > Properties.


Now, there can be two scenarios here.



  1. If your database is stored in local data folder then the path would be relative to data folder. To find path of your data folder go to File > Preferences, under Basic Notes Client Configuration look for Local application folder which would show your data folder.

  2. If your database is stored outside data folder then viewing its properties should give you the entire path.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...