Thursday 8 March 2018

google chrome - Force browser to save password


I would like to make my Chrome/Opera to save login, password data without asking about it. It everytime asks if I want to save a password, but I want it to do this without any popups over time on different websites. Any ideas?



Answer



As stated here:
http://ccm.net/faq/40583-google-chrome-save-password-automatically-without-prompting
or here:
https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-save-my-password-automatically-without-prompting-and-letting-users-know-when-someone-browses-to-any-site-in-Chrome



  1. Open Google Chrome.

  2. Type the following in the address bar and press the Enter key: chrome://flags/

  3. Scroll to Save passwords automatically - Skip the passwords prompt and save passwords automatically and click on Enable.

  4. Click on Relaunch Now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...