Thursday 8 March 2018

64 bit - How can I determine whether my processor is 32-bit or 64-bit?


How can I determine whether my processor is 32-bit or 64-bit? My processor is AMD Phenom 8450 triple-core.



Answer



You could search google/newegg for your particular processor, if you know it by name, and read the specs. The specs on your processor says: 64-Bit Support: Yes. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103254


But i'd vote for someone else's answer if they could give a quick and easy way to check this without having to know your processor's model. Maybe it says in the bios on boot up?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...