Sunday 4 November 2018

windows 10 - Disable Chrome to ask for confirmation to open external application everytime

We have configured chrome to open tel: links with Skype. One computer it does not open straight Skype after clicking a tel-link, but asks if skype should be opened (in a popup).


I tried to reset Chrome and tried to change the handler to another software to test if the problem maybe is with Skype. But it seems Chrome is generally asking for confirmation before opening an external application.


How can we configure Chrome to not ask for confirmation over and over? This is on Windows 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...