Thursday 1 November 2018

Change password for default keyring in Ubuntu 9.04 Netbook Remix


Where can I change the password for the default keyring? It still wants to use my old password to unlock wireless connections.



Answer



Follow these steps to change the default keyring password:



  1. Go to Accessories -> Password and Encryption Keys

  2. Click on the Passwords tab

  3. Right click on Passwords: default (or maybe it says Passwords: login)

  4. Select Change Password

  5. Enter the old password (probably the one you entered on installation of Ubuntu)

  6. Enter the new password you want, and enter it again for confirmation

  7. Click Change


And you're done!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...