Friday 21 September 2018

windows - Any programs for getting rid of .DS_Store files?


Possible Duplicate:
How to prevent Mac OS X creating .DS_Store files on non Mac (HFS) Volumes?



I dual boot between Mac and Windows. When I browse my Windows partition with Finder, it drops little .DS_Store turds all over the folders. They show up when I boot back into Windows. Right now I've got one on my Desktop, sigh.


Are there any (free) programs I can use to stop this from happening? I know, I know, there's a Finder setting to stop dropping .DS_Store files on network drives, but my local Windows partition is NOT a network drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...