Sunday 16 September 2018

linux - Update to Ubuntu 9.10 from Ubuntu 9.04




Possible Duplicate:
How to upgrade from Ubuntu 9.04 to Ubuntu 9.10



What are the steps to follow to upgrade from 9.04 to 9.10 as seamless as possible?


I have just installed 9.04 and although it was pretty easy, I don't want to do a clean installation of it to upgrade to 9.10 ( I would have to backup what I've done etc )


EDIT


You said there should be a button, there it is:


alt text



Answer



Click the system Menu Go to Administration and Click on update manager there should be a button to click to upgrade to 9.10. I upgraded to the RC through this method and everything works as it should, be warned this process takes a bit of time to complete.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...