Monday 2 April 2018

microsoft office - How do I format all hyperlinks in a Word document?

I have an MS Word document which has several links that don't show up as links. Hovering over the text shows the target URL, and if I right click to Edit Hyperlink, I can see the URL and the text shown for the hyperlink. However, the link boundaries are not visually apparent in the document.


I can use the Format painter to copy styling from a new and properly styled hyperlink to each one of these improperly formatted ones, but that will take a long time as there are many hyperlinks in my document and their edges are hard to find (this is the problem). How can I get ALL the links in my document to look like links?


Helpful info: when I click to place the cursor in one of these links and open the Styles pane (Alt+Ctrl+Shift+S or in the Home tab, click the arrow in the lower right corner of Styles), I can see their Style is Standard rather than Hyperlink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...