Saturday 28 April 2018

mp3 - How can I transfer music from my iPhone to my computer?


I'd like to transfer the (non-DRM) music I have on my iPhone to my computer.


Which application can I use to do that? I found several shareware applications but they didn't really work.



Answer



MediaMonkey


Recent versions of MediaMonkey allow you to copy music from your iPhone to your computer. I've just tested it myself and sure enough it can transfer music from the phone to my PC.



http://www.mediamonkey.com/support/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=3&nav=0,1



You need to scroll down the left hand tree in MediaMonkey and expand your iPhone to see the music.


alt text


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...